Thursday, June 17, 2010

Waldgeist Finished

Well, I got it done with about 8 hours to spare. I finished it about midnight on June 7 and on the 8th my son arrived in the world. Check it out...



It came out pretty well I think considering all of the new stuff I wrapped into it. The pins turned out to be micarta and the lanyard tube is titanium. (talk about a spark show when you work it down... wow.)

And then, just as quick as it was done... it was gone. A friend in Iowa decided to take it instead of a knife design I owed him. Let's hope he likes it.

I've refined the design a bit and am working on the next iteration. First among the changes... no more red box elder. :)

No comments: