So what do we do with the new year? I have been thinking on this. I think maybe there are some hard realities to face and some opportunities to exploit.
- First, no more discussion of fitness and weight loss. It simple must happen. I can't seem to plan it so I must just do it.
- I have a few firearms projects that have been in boxes of three or four years. I think I will finish them this year.
- My shooting is pretty rusty. I need to make an effort to start having rifle range Wednesday this year. I'm not sure how it will work out but hey, we gotta try.
- Family time... I need more of it.
- Vacations... I need one far, far away with no trees and no banks and lots of sand and frozen drinks.
- Professional Skill Development... The opportunity has presented itself and it may be time to get deep and dark in something specific rather than my current flavor of tech skill.
- Church... I can't say enough about how much I hope everyone finds something to believe in and then brings it into their lives. I think I have and it's time to be more than the guy who watches the kids while the wife listens.
- Writing... I need to write more. It cleanses the mind like sleep and exercise. I own the domain for the next 20 years... might as well use it. :)